Saturday, November 8, 2014

Yes!

Back to some snark....


I just read a piece online that was discussing the worse leggings ever made. One such example was leggings that look like hairy legs.

Best.leggings.ever.

Finally, leggings for the woman-on-the-go...or who is just too lazy to shave her legs. Do you think I could get away with just saying that I'm wearing these leggings? Seriously, I'm looking like Bigfoot's wife over here.

Yes, I know that not shaving is a big trend now. This is one trend that though I don't embrace, I'll gladly use as an excuse as to why I haven't shaved since the last Presidential election. Now, if I can get someone on the, "eating a box of snack cakes while drinking a gallon of soda a day" bandwagon, I'll be right on the cutting edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment