Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mama Crazycakes confession #1

I have a confession to make... I have a front butt. My front butt, or "pannis" as it's known in some circles, depresses me a bit. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not THAT huge. It's not as if it's down to my knees or anything. I can still manage to stuff my bulky front butt into a pair of jeans. It's not as if it trips me when I get out of bed at night or walk around my home..but it's there...........mocking me.

I mean, I used to be a hot piece of tail(and yes, I'm humble too) but now I'm old and I have a front butt that threatens to give me a moose knuckle should I not account for it when I'm trying on pants. I guess I COULD blame it on my c-section, but the truth of the matter is that Mama Crazycakes ate entirely too much ice cream the first two trimesters of her pregnancy. And cake. And candy. And food in general.

Now, I KNOW I'm supposed to wear my post pregnancy with pride. Stretch marks are tiger stripes, my body carried another human being....but that's crap. I'm not saying that you shouldn't have a positive attitude (which is hard for me..often), but I don't think you'll meet many woman that would prefer their post-baby body over their pre-baby body. It's not as if I look at my front butt in the mirror every morning and say to myself, " This....this is something I'm so glad that I have. I like looking like I have a third mouth under my belly button."

So, this is my first confession. I have a front butt. Don't worry though, I'm still fabulous and cute. And very very modest.

1 comment:

  1. I call mine a gunt... We can both blame it on our c-sections even though I had a mini one before I was prego.

    ReplyDelete